Rock your country roots in these super-sweet boot-cut jeans, cut mid-rise to skim the hips and lengthen legs. These jeans are made for struttin’ your stuff and feeling free.
Made from our ultra-comfy soft denim blend, with enough stretch to keep you on the move all day and keep their shape-hugging form well into the night.
With geometric Navajo embroidery on back pockets, and embroidery continuing onto the front pocket trim. A medium-fade indigo for country practicality, with white double-stitching on all seams.
- Midweight 11 ounce premium stretch denim
- Premium cotton/poly blend denim
- Self-colour thread
- Sturdy 5 gram metal zipper
- Reinforced leather PU patch on back waistband
- Made with water-wise production methods
- 88% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% elastane
Wash separately before wear
Cold gentle machine wash
Do not bleach, soak or rub
Dry in shade
Do not tumble dry
Medium iron (40°C)
Do not dry clean
||Outback Supply Co
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Horsemans Trading Post users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review