This, the second volume in a three-volume set, focuses on the horse's back, neck and forelimbs. In it, you'll find:
- more than 100 photographs of horses of many different breeds, making this one of the most densley informative books on horse conformation ever published
- "lab exercises" drawn from Dr. Deb's files which offer practical help in evaluating your own horse
- new insights into neck and back structure and function
- simple methods for detecting horses with "lame" backs
- comprehensive, easy-to-use methods for analyzing front legs.
Whether you are looking for an international dressage horse, a reining prospect of a comfortable pleasure mount, Principles of Conformation Analysism, Volume II will improve your "eye" for conformation. And no matter how you're involved in the horse industry - as buyer, trainer, rider or breeder - this book will enhance your performance and increase your harmony with your horse. It's a "must read"!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Horsemans Trading Post users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.