Horses, it has been said, can be divided into three groups: those that have been lame, those that are lame, and those that will be lame. Few topics are of such universal interest to horse people.
Here, in a single source, are all the topics that relate to this important subject:
- You, your vet and your farrier
- The structure and function of the horse
- The anatomy and physiology of the foot
- Hoof care
- Equine locomotion
- Conformation (especially as it relates to lameness)
- Lameness: symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
Plus, two at-a-glance charts to help narrow the possibilities when confronted with a problem.
An excellent introduction to this important topic, this book belongs on every tack room's bookshelf!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Horsemans Trading Post users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.